PDA

View Full Version : Check this new site out.

Ms Grumpy
05-20-2010, 07:11 PM
Today we started a new site for electronic cigarettes. Grumpy and I are both smokers and have tried the e-smokes. And since Grumpy has decided to conquer the entire internet he decided that this was his next move.

We have been using the e-smokes for over 4 months now and have made a significant decrease in our cigarette usage. Not only that, but we have saved many $$ because the e-smokes are considerably less to use.

Feel free to check it out. www.esmokers.org

Ms Grumpy

grumpy
05-20-2010, 07:18 PM
Nance says we could use an official greeter. Oh Gary !......... lol

grandsport
05-20-2010, 07:20 PM
Nance says we could use an official greeter. Oh Gary !......... lol

Oh no,and I'm a smoker too!Waving

flash
05-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Gary ,do you smoke them left handed cigarettes ?

Ms Grumpy
05-20-2010, 07:51 PM
Gary ,do you smoke them left handed cigarettes ?

Naw...he's too lucid....

grandsport
05-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Naw...he's too lucid....

Likw wow man,thanks for the compliment. I think.

Ms Grumpy
05-20-2010, 08:26 PM
lol...I definately need to meet you one day. We would have some interesting conversations. And by the end I would probably be crying from laughing so hard.

grandsport
05-20-2010, 08:40 PM
lol...I definately need to meet you one day. We would have some interesting conversations. And by the end I would probably be crying from laughing so hard.

Be careful what you wish for.:) I must admit,sometimes I do get on the wifes nerves.

grumpy
05-20-2010, 08:48 PM
I must admit,sometimes I do get on the wifes nerves.

Then your still only an amateur :)

Hank70SS
05-21-2010, 07:20 AM
My son got a couple of those. I'm going to use one of them and see how it works out.

Ms Grumpy
05-21-2010, 07:29 AM
Well, I have never smoked.... ok - I smoked for one week and a girl I liked asked me if I smoked and I told her I did and she said I'll never ever go out with you because I hate smoking and I quit right then and there and she didn't ever go out with me anyway but that is another story but I never ever tried smoking again so I guess I owe her one.

(breeeeath in...) .... and I tried grass once but it made me cough and did nothing so I never ever tried that again.

Ok, I feel better now. :D

And I bet you never inhaled.

rak1
05-21-2010, 10:11 AM
I smoked for four years when I was in the Army but quit when I got out. I do collect smoking collectables, if that counts; Mostly ashtrays, Zippo lighters, and old pipes. I did pick up a cool humidor from the late 1960's last weekend at a swap meet.

rak1
05-21-2010, 10:16 AM
I just visted; very cool looking site.:cool:

grandsport
05-22-2010, 09:42 PM
Great looking site,but I don't have a clue as to what is going on there.......

Highway Star
05-23-2010, 02:38 PM
Are you allowed to call Lights "lights" over there? I thought I got in trouble this morning when I asked for a pack of Camel lights instead of Camel "Blues" at the convenience store. :p

Chevelle_Nut
05-23-2010, 05:54 PM
Gary, throw Malibu in your car and get to CB10, there are a lot of us that want to meet you.

grandsport
05-23-2010, 07:29 PM
Gary, throw Malibu in your car and get to CB10, there are a lot of us that want to meet you.

I would love to,and still not out of reach.

grumpy
05-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Come on down Gary. Be great to meet ya.

Ms Grumpy
05-23-2010, 08:16 PM
Great looking site,but I don't have a clue as to what is going on there.......

So I think that I should explain what the esmokers site is all about. I was not sure how to explain it so here is the definition of an elecetronic cigarette, or as we say e-smokes. I hope this helps.

An electronic cigarette, also known as an e-cigarette or personal vaporizer, is a battery-powered device that provides inhaled doses of nicotine by way of a vaporized solution. It is an alternative to smoked tobacco products, such as cigarettes, cigars, or pipes. In addition to purported nicotine delivery, this vapor also provides a flavor and physical sensation similar to that of inhaled tobacco smoke, while no smoke or combustion is actually involved in its operation.

An electronic cigarette takes the form of some manner of elongated tube, though many are designed to resemble the outward appearance of real smoking products, like cigarettes, cigars, and pipes. Another common design is the "pen-style", so named for its visual resemblance to a ballpoint pen. Most electronic cigarettes are reusable devices with replaceable and refillable parts. A number of disposable electronic cigarettes have also been developed.

Grumpy and I have been using a type of e-cigarette that uses a type of vegetable oil that has nicotine and flavoring in it. There are many companies out there that sell electronic cigarettes. We use the electronic cigarettes in place of real tobacco cigarettes, I hope this helps you to understand what this site is about.

flash
05-24-2010, 12:12 PM
I used to smoke them left handed cigs quite a bit ,and liked it quite well. I never smoked the legal kind ,just couldnt stand the smell. I quit the lefthanded ones about 20 years ago ,just decided it was time to grow up I guess. I also quit drinking alcohol at the same time and dont miss either one. Now if I could give up cars I would probably have more money in the bank.But I guess if I am going to have an addiction cars it will be, sure do meet some cool people with cool cars. Gary, come on down to Chevellabration -if you dont its your own fault for missing a fun time .The parking lot parties at ground central should not be missed ,especially the Heart Of Dixie bunch. You want to laugh you need to be there.