PDA

View Full Version : I ain't going to be around so much........

grandsport
05-06-2010, 07:22 PM
Yes,I'll still be here not just as much. As some of you may know,I started a new business venture with a strong backer. I have been working 2 jobs for the past 6 months,really.:p I resigned my position at the dealership I now run,I'll be here for another week or so. I'm going back to my true love,being on the road and buying cars.I must admit I'm spoiled at my current job with all the perks and the people working for me,but I'm getting burned out doing both and it's time to move on.No more weekends,plus I've put on a few extra pounds sitting behind this desk.:p

Highway Star
05-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Just like that show on tv American Pickers...except you'll roam the countryside questing for pacificas. :p

grandsport
05-06-2010, 07:56 PM
Just like that show on tv American Pickers...except you'll roam the countryside questing for pacificas. :p

Jake,you may laugh but Pacifica values have hit the roof in the past year.Very few cars have risen $3to$4k wholesale value in a matter of months.

Ms Grumpy
05-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Yes,I'll still be here not just as much. As some of you may know,I started a new business venture with a strong backer. I have been working 2 jobs for the past 6 months,really.:p I resigned my position at the dealership I now run,I'll be here for another week or so. I'm going back to my true love,being on the road and buying cars.I must admit I'm spoiled at my current job with all the perks and the people working for me,but I'm getting burned out doing both and it's time to move on.No more weekends,plus I've put on a few extra pounds sitting behind this desk.:p

WOW..I have been really busy lately and then sign on tonight and read your post and I have to say that it I will miss seeing you on the board as much.

I wish you the best at your new job and I hope to still see you here every once in a while.

Maybe now my posting numbers can start to get closer to yours...lol

Nancy

grandsport
05-06-2010, 08:32 PM
WOW..I have been really busy lately and then sign on tonight and read your post and I have to say that it I will miss seeing you on the board as much.

I wish you the best at your new job and I hope to still see you here every once in a while.

Maybe now my posting numbers can start to get closer to yours...lol

Nancy

I'll still be here every day,just not 12 hours straight.:)

Chevelle_Nut
05-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Jake,you may laugh but Pacifica values have hit the roof in the past year.Very few cars have risen $3to$4k wholesale value in a matter of months.

Try buying a 2005 Excursion Diesel, some are selling for almost their new price with 80,000 on the clock.

Chevelle_Nut
05-06-2010, 10:16 PM
What auctions will you be going to Gary? The Greensboro Auto Auction is huge.

Hank70SS
05-07-2010, 11:32 AM
Good luck Gary. It's ok if you're not around as much, just don't be a stranger.

grandsport
05-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Good luck Gary. It's ok if you're not around as much, just don't be a stranger.

I can't get much stranger than I am now.:p

rak1
05-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Best of luck to you in your now career Gary; just make sure you visit at least once a day so you don't violate your contract you signed when you became a member of this site. You did read the fine print right?

grandsport
05-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Best of luck to you in your now career Gary; just make sure you visit at least once a day so you don't violate your contract you signed when you became a member of this site. You did read the fine print right?

Just like the extended warranties,right?:p

Hank70SS
05-07-2010, 12:55 PM
I can't get much stranger than I am now.:p

Well maybe but we still like having you around.

grumpy
05-07-2010, 04:30 PM
No matter what you decide you will always have a place here.Sides all the other greeters got gigs at walmart all ready :)

grandsport
05-07-2010, 08:23 PM
Don't worry,I ain't giving up my side gig. And even on limited time,you guys got a lot of work to do to catch me and my meaningless posts. Excuse me while go check the lobes on my cam.:p Waving

Ms Grumpy
05-07-2010, 08:25 PM
I am gonna be working on the posts though.

grandsport
05-07-2010, 08:34 PM
I am gonna be working on the posts though.

Good luck with that!Waving

shadowgray396
05-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Wish you the best of luck in your new adventure. You will be missed.

Ray

grandsport
05-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Wish you the best of luck in your new adventure. You will be missed.

Ray

Ray,I'm still going to be here just not all day long.;)

shadowgray396
05-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Well looking at my post ot everyone elses I have along way to go. I know I'm spending less time on here, so I can get my car done for the show. Been working about 3 hours a night on it this week. This is my favorite site though to spend time on. Feels like family here
Ray

grandsport
05-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Well looking at my post ot everyone elses I have along way to go. I know I'm spending less time on here, so I can get my car done for the show. Been working about 3 hours a night on it this week. This is my favorite site though to spend time on. Feels like family here
Ray

I agree. No petty crap going on.