PDA

View Full Version : It still excites me

grandsport
04-30-2010, 08:51 AM
What a rush! A beautiful day ,and I brought The Black Car to work. Talk about The Heartbeat of America,mine was pumping pretty good on the first ride of the year.

Hank70SS
04-30-2010, 12:28 PM
Took mine for the first ride a few weeks ago, before I tore the dash out. It sure feels good to fire up that big block and roll on down the street first time after winter.

Going to 79 here today, but I don't have the dash done, so it'll have to sit in the garage a little longer.

grandsport
04-30-2010, 12:32 PM
Took mine for the first ride a few weeks ago, before I tore the dash out. It sure feels good to fire up that big block and roll on down the street first time after winter.

Going to 79 here today, but I don't have the dash done, so it'll have to sit in the garage a little longer.

80+ here today,yard work tonight. I brought the car to work so I could play around with him. That ain't happening at home.

BillsCamino
04-30-2010, 04:03 PM
I drove the '67 to work today...for the second time this week. :cool:
Forecast calling for a chance of rain tomorrow afternoon...bummer for the ACES SE regional held this weekend.:(

rak1
04-30-2010, 05:15 PM
Congrads Gary!! :)
What a rush! A beautiful day ,and I brought The Black Car to work. Talk about The Heartbeat of America,mine was pumping pretty good on the first ride of the year.

BillsCamino
04-30-2010, 05:47 PM
Sounds like you guys need to move the ACES SE back a few weeks to try to get nicer weather.

I agree and Chuck has suggested that also.
Not my call though...

grandsport
04-30-2010, 08:37 PM
I agree and Chuck has suggested that also.
Not my call though...

Just tell me who is giving you problems. I shall take care of them as long as coffee is spilt on me.:p