PDA

View Full Version : Treasures

shadowgray396
04-09-2010, 11:40 PM
Spent the last two days at two different swap meets here in Portland. Lots and lots of walking. I figure I have walked over ten miles covering all the booths. Picked up a new dash bezel that they are now doing chrome around the gauges and not painted like the older ones that were being reproduced. Also found a nice set of original rear speakers, a AM\FM radio, a NOS top plate for 4 speed console (never been installed) also came with 4 speed emblem never been installed and NOS boot and mounting ring. Even found a set of NOS license plates for Oregon for 70 never been installed. With the interior parts ordered I should have amost all my interior now when it all gets here. Feels like Christmas in April

Ray

Hank70SS
04-11-2010, 07:39 AM
Wish I could find some swap meets like that. You can't possibly use all that stuff Ray, I'll send you a list of what I could use. :D

grumpy
04-11-2010, 08:18 AM
Only thing we found at a garage sale was a twister game for the kids. They are happy :)

rak1
04-13-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm waiting for Hot August Nights to start, but it's not until the first week of August dang it.....

Hank70SS
04-13-2010, 06:04 PM
I'm waiting for Hot August Nights to start, but it's not until the first week of August dang it.....

Probably where they got the name from. ;)

rak1
04-14-2010, 10:05 AM
Most likely, the funny thing is when it first started in 1986 it was at the end of June. Anyhow, it's the only car event/swap meet we have anywhere near Reno. I wish we had them year around like some places do.

Probably where they got the name from. ;)

john1985
05-03-2010, 03:04 AM
Wow you lucky guy.You got the thing all together.Its really Christmas in April.

Silverado Accessories (http://www.chevysilveradoparts.com/silverado-accessories-c-5)