PDA

View Full Version : Yes!! Stuck home Depot on one tonight

piette
04-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Earlier today our over-the-range microwave began to crap out. Its 8 years old and was pretty inexpensive at the time we bought it, honestly I'm suprised it made it as long as it has for what we paid for it.

So after my nephews birthday party we decided we would run to a few diffrent places and see what we could find. I knew I wanted a nice one, with buttons on the bottom and large capacity, and 1100 watts and so on. So after a couple stores, we wound up at Best Buy. They had a nice LG that met all our criteria and then some for $404. Then as it turns out we could only get it online in white, and shipping would be another $70. So we went to Home Depot and they have the very same one, priced at $449 in white. So I told the lady that Best Buy was cheaper and she looked it up online and sure enough it was $404. So Home Depot has the meet and beat by 10% deal so we ended up getting that microwave for $364 plus tax and Home Depot is delivering it to my house for free on Thursady because they didnt have it in stock either.

What a sweet deal that was. Thats the second time I got them on their beat it by 10% deal, I also got $150 off my garage furnace from them when they had a higher price than another local store did.

Jeff

Highway Star
04-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Cha-CHING!!! Nice one.:p

piette
04-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Its always just a small personal victory to be able to make them use the beat it by 10% policy they have. This time I just lucked into it, last time I actually researched it and earned that one with my garage furnace.

Jeff

grandsport
04-03-2010, 11:29 PM
I'll beat anyones price on a Pacifica by 10%.:p

Sorry,I couldn't resist.

Hank70SS
04-04-2010, 01:04 PM
I'll beat anyones price on a Pacifica by 10%.:p

Sorry,I couldn't resist.

Geez, too bad I'm NOT in the market for a Pacifica.

mmurphy77
04-04-2010, 01:57 PM
That's good to know for future purchases, thanks!