PDA

View Full Version : Chevelle Picture Contest, ACES Mid-America Regional!

rocks66ss
03-25-2010, 07:55 AM
Well it's getting that time of the year where we are starting to plan the ACES Mid-America Regional.

Again this year I am in charge of the Tee shirts and plaques. I thought I would do something a little different this year.

I want to feature someones car on our Tee shirts and plaques. Two years ago I used Rich Cummings car from the Heartland Chevelle club.

Over the years we have used just about every year, and last year we featured a wagon. I am open to any year, any model, makes no difference if it's an all stock, modified, or pro street.

If you interested in maybe having your car on this years ACES Mid-America Regional shirts and plaques.

Send me a couple of shots of your car, I would like them from the drivers side front, showing the front, and the length of side.

With your pictures, let me know what sizes of shirts you would like, and if your car is chosen, i will send you two of the show shirts.

Send your pictures to rocks66ss@yahoo.com and just put Tee shirt in subject line.

Rocky

rocks66ss
03-30-2010, 07:21 AM
I'm getting some real nice photos. It was brought to my attention this is the 40th anniversary for the 70....Hmmm

Rocky

grandsport
03-30-2010, 07:41 AM
You can use a picture of mine,but that would be like wearing a bulls eye.:p

rocks66ss
03-30-2010, 12:00 PM
You can use a picture of mine,but that would be like wearing a bulls eye.:p

I've always kind of liked being in the cross hairs! Send me a couple of shots like I was asking for.

Rocky

rocks66ss
04-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Come on guys!
:worthless:

Rocky

Bowtie-Bri
04-05-2010, 11:50 PM
Come on guys!
:worthless:

Rocky

Its ok Rocky. If nobody wants to send any pics, you can use mine.;)

498 SS
04-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Looks like it's going to be a beautiful emerald turquoise 67 SS then. WOOOOHOOOOO!

rocks66ss
06-14-2010, 07:25 PM
Well it looks like we have a winner.

BOWTIE-BRI............Come on Down:D

I ran the contest on three web sites, I received a bunch of nice pictures! And beings this is the 40th anniversary of the 70, I am going to incorporate that theme into our shirts and plaques for the ACES Mid-America Regional, along with Brians car.

I want to thank one and all who submitted pictures.

Rocky

RBeckman
06-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Congratulations Brian

grumpy
06-14-2010, 08:29 PM
Congrats Brian. Can we see the pic ?

rocks66ss
06-15-2010, 07:37 AM
Brian sent me a picture that I think is perfect representation of cruising in our cars. I just sent the photos to the man who does our shirts and plaques last night.

It will be awhile before even I get to see the finished product. I told him the picture I liked, and that I wanted to incorporate the 40th anniversary of the 70 into it also.

we have always given the art studio creative license and they have never disappointed. If you ever have the opportunity to need someone to do plaques and tee shirts, awards or dash plaques, check these folks out.

http://www.bscottstudio.com/

We did something a little different this year, we sent out invitations to the show to ACES members in an eight state region surrounding Kansas, along with everyone who has attended our show in the past. Just a side note, you dont have to be an ACES member to attend our show.

The only prerequisite is you own a Chevelle!

We are hoping to have a good show this year, and the change to September from August last year proved to be a wonderful move. People were actually able to hang out on the show field and socialize as heat wasn't a factor last year.

So for anyone who is planning on coming, we, the Mid-America Chevelle club, are looking forward to seeing all of you who attend.

Rocky