PDA

View Full Version : 1970 Chevelle Malibu 307 3 speed 4 barrel $4000

70malibu307
03-24-2010, 04:41 AM
This car is basicly stock it has a 4 barrel edelbrock with electric choak its all polished with a chrome air filter thats about all thats modded on this car well besides the fact i think it used to be 3 speed on the colum at one time. The interior is really good it has 2 seat covers on the front with a bench seat but the org. does have a tear on the drivers side i can see all the other parts of both seats are in great org cond. the head liner and floor are in good shape it has a 3 speed manual on the floor so u have to know how to drive a stick. The exterior of the car is black with white stipes and a black vynal top. The body needs some work around rockers and wheel wells. The floors are solid also under the hood is solid 2. Showing about 130xxx miles.The car does have an aftermarket jvc cd player and speakers but its all installed temp. and can be removed eaisly and no harm done if your into resto. The car is my daily driver now and would consider a little less but not much. message me on here if you are intrested i can always send more pics I know i have like 40 more if you want them. I am wanting 4000 obo so just let me know. Thanks

trucker677
10-26-2011, 04:10 PM
do you still have the car for sale, I am interested in it, if so can you email me pics at trucker677@hotmail.com, Thanks

BillsCamino
10-26-2011, 07:11 PM
You might want to email the Seller directly. He hasn't been on this site in almost a month.

Rank
10-26-2011, 09:15 PM
605 views and only three posts .... hmmmm!