PDA

View Full Version : I like this place.

grandsport
03-06-2010, 12:09 PM
No anger or petty arguments.......yet. People are really on edge else where.:p

Hank70SS
03-06-2010, 01:27 PM
No anger or petty arguments.......yet. People are really on edge else where.:p

You keep talking like that and you and me or going to go at it bud!

grandsport
03-06-2010, 01:40 PM
At least the people here keep their thoughts to themselves about my drivel and non-contributory worthless posts which from what I gather wastes valuable bandwidth.Waving

chevguy65
03-06-2010, 01:46 PM
I like your worthless posts, it gives me something to compare to.

Keep em coming buddie :)

Derek69SS
03-06-2010, 03:29 PM
God forbid people post friendly and funny topics...

I like it here too. :)

grandsport
03-06-2010, 03:37 PM
God forbid people post friendly and funny topics...

I like it here too. :)

Thanks Derek. You got to have a mix of personalties,I'll be the first to admit I'm not a master tech or body man. Last time I checked clowns were allowed to own Chevelles too.

grumpy
03-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Thanks Derek. You got to have a mix of personalties,I'll be the first to admit I'm not a master tech or body man. Last time I checked clowns were allowed to own Chevelles too.

Even smoking mean ones ? :D

grandsport
03-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Even smoking mean ones ? :D

Smoking is ok,mean is questionable.:p

grandsport
03-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Hi buddy!Waving

flash
03-06-2010, 10:21 PM
It is nice here ,a lot more mellow.

grumpy
03-07-2010, 06:06 AM
I like to think of us as a laid back community that digs our cars and shooting the breeze.

Highway Star
03-07-2010, 11:45 AM
I like this place too, even though grandsport, chief cook and bottle washer from the peanut gallery wastes metric buttloads of the site's bandwidth with regular nothingness.:D

grandsport
03-07-2010, 12:32 PM
You guys would miss my posts about nothing. You would,right? :D

Hank70SS
03-07-2010, 01:23 PM

Absolutely, no doubt about it, you bet, sure, right.

Seriously, I'm glad you're here, glad I'm here too.

grandsport
03-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Absolutely, no doubt about it, you bet, sure, right.

Seriously, I'm glad you're here, glad I'm here too.

Thanks,buddy. Once in a while the comments and the arrogance get to me,but it's always the same people so I basically just laugh them off. I do know one thing for sure,I will never go to a Chevellebration.

Hank70SS
03-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Thanks,buddy. Once in a while the comments and the arrogance get to me,but it's always the same people so I basically just laugh them off. I do know one thing for sure,I will never go to a Chevellebration.

Well maybe you can up to MI for an event. Maybe the Dream Cruise, Back to the Bricks or Frankenmuth Autofest. I'd like to shake your hand and get a chance to see your car. Who knows, maybe we could even enjoy a few beers together.

grandsport
03-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Well maybe you can up to MI for an event. Maybe the Dream Cruise, Back to the Bricks or Frankenmuth Autofest. I'd like to shake your hand and get a chance to see your car. Who knows, maybe we could even enjoy a few beers together.

What to you mean,a few?:D

Ms Grumpy
03-07-2010, 06:28 PM

I know that I would.....

flash
03-07-2010, 07:34 PM
I would miss you Gary , will you come to Northern Ohio show since you wont go to Chevellabration? I am driving my 72 vert to Ohio again this year ,they put on a great show. Also from what I hear the sweet tea is something else ,I dont partake in that but I do watch the theatrics afterward .

grandsport
03-08-2010, 07:40 AM
I would miss you Gary , will you come to Northern Ohio show since you wont go to Chevellabration? I am driving my 72 vert to Ohio again this year ,they put on a great show. Also from what I hear the sweet tea is something else ,I dont partake in that but I do watch the theatrics afterward .

When is that?

Derek69SS
03-08-2010, 04:06 PM
I do know one thing for sure,I will never go to a Chevellebration.I'd urge you to reconsider this... if guys like Andy and Brad can fit in there, you can too. :D

I've had my differences with people on the forums on occasion, but in my Chevell~abration experience, there's only been one person who has been unfriendly toward me there... not sure when, where, why or how I pissed him off, but apparently I did. :o ...might have been one of my narrow minded "stock is boring" comments. ;) He didn't stop me from having a great time though. :)

Derek69SS
03-08-2010, 04:09 PM
When is that?I've heard good things about the Northern Ohio show. :)

http://northernohiochevelleclub.com/j1/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=19&Itemid=52

We're planning to attend this year too... I really should get my hotel reservations in :o

grandsport
03-08-2010, 05:47 PM
I'd urge you to reconsider this... if guys like Andy and Brad can fit in there, you can too. :D

I've had my differences with people on the forums on occasion, but in my Chevell~abration experience, there's only been one person who has been unfriendly toward me there... not sure when, where, why or how I pissed him off, but apparently I did. :o ...might have been one of my narrow minded "stock is boring" comments. ;) He didn't stop me from having a great time though. :)

There will be too many people there that have a problem with me.The last time I was ambushed was in 6th grade when the whole class had to stay late because of me. One of them is enough.:DWaving

flash
03-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Gary ,the Northern Ohio show is one of our favorite shows to go to . They even felt so sorry for us they let us join their club .Their show is August 4 th @5 th I think . They will show you a good time and lots of nice Chevelles from all over come.They have a web site at northernchevelleclub ,check them out.

grandsport
03-08-2010, 07:46 PM
I think I shall come to the show.

WILL02
03-09-2010, 06:18 PM
I think I shall come to the show.

We can't make Chevelle-abration this year so we will be at the Ohio show instead! I'll look for the guy upfront waveing and handing out beers to everybody! Waving :beer:

grandsport
03-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Hi Will,nice to see you here!Waving It's a good thing I don't drink as much as I wave.

grumpy
03-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Gary ,the Northern Ohio show is one of our favorite shows to go to . They even felt so sorry for us they let us join their club .Their show is August 4 th @5 th I think . They will show you a good time and lots of nice Chevelles from all over come.They have a web site at northernchevelleclub ,check them out.

We are hoping to make it down to Ohio for this show.

Plus we are still considering putting on a show here in the Detroit area.

Highway Star
03-09-2010, 10:32 PM
I am starting to feel like I'm not going to make it to CG this year. I don't know, it just seems like too much. I'd have to find some way to drag my car up there, and pay for that, and take the wife to Graceland while we're up that way, and explain to her why I want to hang out at CB (which to her is just another boring/silly car show) more than I want to hang with her and the kids.

I would only go to meet my friends from here and TC, it isn't a regular thing for me to travel 12 hours to go to a car show, like a lot of guys do.