PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hank!

grandsport
02-18-2010, 06:43 PM
My daughter is going to be in Detroit all next weekend,how far away are you?:)

flash
02-18-2010, 07:20 PM
Hank has left the building.

Hank70SS
02-18-2010, 07:24 PM
Far, or at least I will be next weekend. We're leaving for FL Saturday morning, we'll be gone for 2, 3, or 4 weeks, not sure. My mom had a knee replacement several months ago, didn't deal with the anesthetic and pain killers very well. She's finally getting out of rehap/nursing care next Monday. We're going to help out for awhile. She lives with my sister and brother in-law. They both work full time and since I work from home and Lynda doesn't work we can be with her during the day.

Sorry I can't help you out Gary, I'd be happy to if I could.

EDIT: What were you thinking Gary? A contact in case she needs it? If so I/we can do that. She can call me or my son, he'll be here. I'm sure there are other guy's here in the area that would be happy to help if needed.

grandsport
02-18-2010, 08:02 PM
I always feel better having a few numbers in the area if something would happen.

Hank70SS
02-18-2010, 08:12 PM
I always feel better having a few numbers in the area if something would happen.

I know exactly what you're talking about. My daughter went out to LA a couple years ago as a traveling nurse. I got a hold of Rich, Hi-Po 454SS on another site, and got his contact info.

Listen I'll send you my number and my son's. I can contact Ray Barnes too, he lives about a mile from me. He has 2 daughter's so I know he'll understand. Maybe PM Mike72SS, he lives a little closer to Detroit, he's a good guy and I'm sure he'll help if needed. Grumpy is also close to Detroit but I know he's been a little under the weather the last few weeks.

grandsport
02-18-2010, 08:15 PM
Thanks,Hank. If she was driving my Pacifica,I wouldn't worry as much.:D