PDA

View Full Version : I'll be the first, here's my chevelle

piette
12-27-2009, 03:36 PM
I hope this works, I'm not real good at posting pictures :)

Jeff

Mildot
12-28-2009, 12:20 PM
your pic worked fine for me, Nice ride

grumpy
12-28-2009, 01:35 PM
I love the stance you got. Did you use lowering springs ?

piette
12-28-2009, 01:46 PM
I love the stance you got. Did you use lowering springs ?

No actually its moroso trick springs which I believe are small block springs with a big block sitting on them. They are the springs that were in the car when I bought it. I loved the stance too, so I never changed them. It doesnt handle terrible, but if I tried to get a picture like Derek posted of his, my driver side door handle would be sparking on the ground probably. :D

Jeff

grumpy
12-28-2009, 02:08 PM
I had a set of those springs on our car for years. Man they sagged something fierce and as you said handled like crap. Looked cool as hell though ;)

We just swapped in a set of Hotckis 1" lowering springs. I am very curious as to how they will handle.

piette
12-28-2009, 07:47 PM
I had a set of those springs on our car for years. Man they sagged something fierce and as you said handled like crap. Looked cool as hell though ;)

We just swapped in a set of Hotckis 1" lowering springs. I am very curious as to how they will handle.

Ya I think I will be hitting up Derek soon enough for some advice on good front springs that will keep the car sitting close to where it is and handle well also. He is the man for that sort of thing.

jeff

Milow
01-29-2010, 10:41 PM
Hay I think I have seen this beater around town! Waving

piette
01-29-2010, 10:57 PM
Hay I think I have seen this beater around town! Waving

I think you might have!! I would say the same for yours, but I would have to change it to "Hey I think I have seen boxes with your chevelle in it in your garage" Waving Back at ya Brad

Jeff

shadowgray396
01-30-2010, 12:25 AM
Nice looking chevelle. I also like the stance.
Ray

lev8trmn
01-30-2010, 08:20 AM

I used Hotchkis 1" lowering springs on mine all the way around too. Haven't had a chance to test the ride yet though. I've heard they are pretty tight.

lev8trmn
01-30-2010, 08:25 AM
I hope this works, I'm not real good at posting pictures :)

Jeff

Jeff, that stance looks awesome. Any tire rub? How much clearance do you have from your skid plate to the ground?