PDA

View Full Version : Cruises

Ken Hayes
07-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Wayne Road Cruise from Joy Road to Michigan Ave & Michigan Ave Cruise from Wayne Road to Merriman Road this Saturday the 12th.

Ms Grumpy
07-09-2014, 06:51 PM
Hmm. I am hoping the weather outlook improves for this weekend. I am so tired of trying to go out to a cruise and it is raining. Cleaning a black car stinks. lol

By the way, grumpy bought me one of those California squeegees. I haven't used it yet, but I can't wait.

Ken Hayes
07-09-2014, 09:20 PM
LOL wont be usin it on Saturday.........it aint gonna rain.

Ken Hayes
07-11-2014, 02:29 PM
Nancy, I just checked the weather channel and they're sayin 10% chance of rain. So that means it aint gonna happen. The Chevelle Club of Michigan will be at the Town & Country Bowling Lanes parking lot. Its between Cherry Hill & Palmer Road on the west side of Wayne Road.

Ms Grumpy
07-11-2014, 02:37 PM
Ken I did use my California Squeegee yesterday....and I loved it !! Especially when it came to doing the top of the car. I always end up with endless water spots and using the squeegee saved so much time and spots.

Thanks for letting me use it back at the Barn cruise cause I never would have bought one without that day.

Ms Grumpy
07-11-2014, 02:38 PM
I am not familiar with downriver so I will have to check out how to get there and what time are the guys/gals planning on getting there ?

Ken Hayes
07-11-2014, 03:45 PM
This aint downriver. Remember where the Christmas party was.........Well, if you just stay on Joy road westbound, about 3 miles past the party is Wayne road. Turn left and your cruising.

We're probably goin around 9:30-10:00am

Ms Grumpy
07-11-2014, 09:57 PM
Sorry, I knew after I posted that it wasn't downriver. I think if I take Southfield down to Ford road and then down a few miles and turn left on Wayne road, that I should be pretty close to where the cruise starts. I think it should only be about a 40 min drive for me. I will mapquest the location, and bar nothing happening here, I should head out there tomorrow. Yeah !! lol

I will try to be there about 10am.

Ken Hayes
07-14-2014, 12:50 PM
Glad you could show up Nancy. From the cruising around Judy and I did, the Chevelle Club had the largest display of cars on both Wayne Rd and Michigan Ave.

Going to a show at Belacinos Pizza place in Farmington to listen to Brian Millers wife Kelly sing tonight. She's in a group called "The What Abouts", kinda like a all woman Doo-Wop group.