PDA

View Full Version : SS Grill emblem

John
12-26-2013, 11:36 AM
I recently purchased a replacement SS grill emblem for my 71. Upon arrival I was disappointed with the paint work (bad over spray on the chrome-very unprofessional) so I returned it for a replacement and the second was no better. I ordered this from OPGI. I am returning the second for full refund. Anyone had better luck using a different company?

John

carpoor
12-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Try NPD. Do you recall the brand of the emblem? I always have had good luck with Trim Parts brand.

John
12-26-2013, 02:03 PM
It's from Trim Parts. I have a call into Ground Up-they too get theirs from Trim Parts so I am not too confident-they are checking their inventory to see if they have any that shows no signs of overspray. OPGI only had a few to look at and I suspect they got a bad batch.

Hank70SS
12-26-2013, 04:14 PM
I don't recall the brand but I got one for my 70 at NPD. Quality was pretty good, no complaints.

Ms Grumpy
12-26-2013, 05:35 PM
I like NPD's emblems. I also like the fact that I can go in there and pick the one I want, just lucky that one is only 45 minutes from the house. If you order one from NPD and you still have problems, I can probably go there for you. and check out what they have on hand and see if there is one that looks really nice.

shadowgray396
12-26-2013, 07:50 PM
I like NPD's emblems. I also like the fact that I can go in there and pick the one I want, just lucky that one is only 45 minutes from the house. If you order one from NPD and you still have problems, I can probably go there for you. and check out what they have on hand and see if there is one that looks really nice.

Wow that's a nice offer you can't beat.