PDA

View Full Version : What are y'all doing tonight???

BillsCamino
01-14-2010, 04:40 PM
All the ice melted earlier this week around here and temps today were in the high 50's.
Sooo...what am I doing tonight?? :)
Going to a hockey game. Tickets on the glass. Waving
Sabres vs. Thrashers
Always a good game...usually ends up in OT or a Shootout.
And BTW...I may live in GA but I'm a Sabres fan. :ntwrthy:

grandsport
01-14-2010, 04:47 PM
I'm working until 8:00 tonight. Then it's off to home ,have a snack then fall asleep with the TV on and the laptop on my stomach.:)

Hank70SS
01-14-2010, 05:20 PM
Let's see, Thursday is pizza night. So a couple of beers, some pizza, I have no clue what's on TV, hopefully a Red Wing's game.

1966_L78
01-14-2010, 05:52 PM
I am going to go home, play with the kids and work on my taxes... Turns out I should have money coming back, might as well get it as soon as I can so I can buy somemore Chevelle parts... Maybe I'll even order some parts tonight...

FlintTony
01-14-2010, 05:57 PM
I'm doing some work on a project that I started Monday. Doing a complete, frame up build of a Custom Harley. Building one that will look like you pulled into the bar parking lot in 1957. Bobber style, stroker engine, 5 speed, springer front end. The best part is the Customer said "I don't care what it costs, build it". Man, I like jobs like this!

Herbie67SS454
01-14-2010, 08:19 PM
Sitting here thinking about inviting myself to your house, Bill, to watch the front end/disc brake conversion this weekend. :)

Bryan59EC
01-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Trying to surf my favorite forums.
Got a rainstorm going thru and it's blocking the satellite.

Lose connection-----play ma-Jong, or spider solitare.
Connection comes back----read more posts

70ChevelleRagtop
01-14-2010, 08:36 PM
I must lead a boring life...I'm sitting here surfing between Chevelle sites! Proabably should be out in the shop working if I ever want to drive my vert again this year but I'm just not in the mood. Maybe over the upcoming long weeked I can make some progress.

Derek69SS
01-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Was waiting for "The Office" to come on the TV, but it seems it won't be on tonight. :o

piette
01-14-2010, 08:44 PM
I had school tonight, just got home :(

Jeff

Highway Star
01-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Got a 4 year old with a 103 degree fever. :(

jnorton
01-14-2010, 09:40 PM
I've got a 40 year-old with a 103 degree fever. Doc said she might have mono. Yuk. I took the day off to play babysitter/doctor today. After the kids went to bed, I went to the garage to put a new belt on the snowblower then proceeded to pull the transmission from the Chevelle. No I can start removing stuff from the firewall in order to clean that up a bit...I mean a lot.

Now I'm going to kick back and watch the Cavaliers game. Late one tonight as they are in Utah.

BillsCamino
01-14-2010, 09:53 PM
Sitting here thinking about inviting myself to your house, Bill, to watch the front end/disc brake conversion this weekend. :)

Come on down Herbie!! All the fun starts tomorrow night when we tear that '65 apart.
We'll put it all back together and off to the alignment machine on Saturday.
You've got my cell number...if you decide to come over, give me a call.

BTW...Sabres won...2-1 in Sudden Death OT, as usual. :cool: Good game!

BillsCamino
01-14-2010, 09:55 PM
Jake...sorry about the little one not feeling well. :(

JNorton...get well soon Bud!!

Herbie67SS454
01-15-2010, 06:00 PM
Appreciate it, Bill.
Just playing with you but I will make it down sometime.
I am gonna go see a guy tomorrow about buying the disc brakes off a 70 Monte Carlo that he has sitting in the grass behind his house.
He told me before I could have all from the ball joints out and whatever else I needed.
Just have to talk $. Got some stuff to do to the 67 also.

flash
01-16-2010, 09:52 PM
Bill ,I also thought about coming down for that brake swap but other things got in the way. If you do another project and need somebody in the way let me know. I had hoped to have Dana do my 68 this winter but my budget got in the way and waiting to hear if my job gets outsourced soon. Not spending anything until I see how that goes.

Chevelle_Nut
01-16-2010, 10:05 PM
Went to a Monster Jam with the Scouts, Grave Digger won the freestyle of course. It was a fun time.

BillsCamino
01-17-2010, 07:43 AM
Bill ,I also thought about coming down for that brake swap but other things got in the way. If you do another project and need somebody in the way let me know. I had hoped to have Dana do my 68 this winter but my budget got in the way and waiting to hear if my job gets outsourced soon. Not spending anything until I see how that goes.

We had fun John. DeWayne stopped by too.
Mike's '65 convert is on it's way back to Indy this morning. We finished up and did the alignment on the car yesterday afternoon.
Sorry to hear about your job. :(
Anne's work is slow right now too so I've held off of doing anything to my '69. It can wait.

flash
01-17-2010, 09:52 PM
Bill
Hopefully this will blow over and I stay employed . I sure do like my job ,sometimes its a pain in the rear but its always interesting to see what our creative students are going to do next. Plus my coworkers are more like extended family.