PDA

View Full Version : Michigan nationals north charity car show

philthy
08-23-2012, 08:57 AM
I would like to invite all area Chevelleforum members, their friends and families to our annual Michigan National's Charity Car Show. If you have a classic, antique, or modified car bring it on down. All models, makes and years are welcome! Spectator admission to the car show is free, parking is $2.00 per car load, which also gets you into the indoor, air conditioned Trade Center with 600 vendors. Saturday is a charity show benefitting Shriner's Childrens' Hospital, Sunday benefits the Billy Sohn's Memorial. Tons of trophies, great food, and great people at this event! I will be there with my '69 Chevelle both days...feel free to stop by and say hi! Here is the info....

UNITED STREET MACHINES ASSOCIATION CUSTOMS AND RODS

MICHIGAN NATIONALS NORTH CHARITY CAR SHOW

Saturday, August 25, 2012 and Sunday, August 26, 2012

Gibralter Trade Center
Mt. Clemens, MI
Conveniently located off of I-94 at North River Road
Everyone welcome- all years, models, all car clubs

Swap meet
Burnout contest
Muffler rapping contest
Flame throwing contest
Specialty car corrals
Huge box raffles
50/50 raffles

Huge food pavilion with beer and alcohol
600 vendors inside
Restaurant indoors
Indoor restrooms
Clean, AIR CONDITIONED modern facility

Saturday Charity Car Show for Shriner's 8am-4pm
Registration Saturday 8-10:30am
Judging Saturday 8-11am

Sunday Charity Car Show for Billy Sohn's Memorial 8am-4pm
Registration Sunday 8-10:30am
Judging Sunday 8-11am

Register at show $20 donation each show

USMA has been around since 1979 and has a member base of over 1000. Our club does more charity events than any other car club in Michigan. Please support our Nationals event so we can continue providing support to charities such as The Shriners, Lion’s Club, YWCA, Wigs for Kids, Special Olympics, Veteran groups, and many, many other local charities!

Please visit www.Unitedstreetmachines.com for further info on our club and a current show schedule.

Ms Grumpy
08-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Just curious if the dates are correct on this flyer ? If so, then we missed the event.

Saturday, July 25, 2012 and Sunday, July 26, 2012

JpMotorsports
08-23-2012, 06:55 PM
That show is long gone. The grand finale at gibraltar mt clemens is sept. 9th

philthy
08-23-2012, 09:29 PM
Doh!!!

It is AUGUST 25th and 26th!

Thanks for catching that, I will go in and edit right now.

philthy
08-23-2012, 09:31 PM
That show is long gone. The grand finale at gibraltar mt clemens is sept. 9th

Yes there is a show there on Sept. 9th as well.

The dates for nationals have been adjusted in the original post for August 25th and 26th....this weekend.

Ms Grumpy
08-24-2012, 08:20 PM
Sounds good. Not that far from me, I just have plans for Sunday in Harrison Twp. Maybe we can stop by. Will anyone be there ?

philthy
08-25-2012, 07:46 PM
Today was great....good turnout, decent weather. A little warm but there was a nice breeze. My girls did a lemonade stand to raise money for the charity. Tomorrow they will do it again and also facepainting to raise more money. Bowtie smiley

Sunday is always bigger attendance than Saturday. More trophies on Sunday also....hope to see some of you out there!