PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania members

JanS
07-08-2012, 03:52 AM
Any other members in the Pittsburgh Pa. area?

SS Shaun
07-08-2012, 02:06 PM
me :) poconos pa

grandsport
07-08-2012, 06:55 PM
I live in the summer home of the Stillers.

JanS
07-11-2012, 08:29 AM
Hey Gary we are almost neighbors. I'm in Lower Burrell. I was just down your way last week in Latrobe at Hall's Dairy Farm off of 981. I'm a health inspector. You should try and make it up this way some Wednesday night. They have a car show at the Pittsburgh Mills Mall up here and get about 250 cars.
SS Shaun I used to be up in your area inspecting. Had farms in Scranton, Waymart, Honesdale, Moscow etc. Used to stay up at the Shadowbrook in Tunkhannock Jan

SS Shaun
07-11-2012, 09:16 AM
nice so you know my area to bad i missed to meet you :)

aaron
04-24-2013, 03:19 PM
I have a 1972 SS with the 454, but the vin is and H not a W! I have the original build sheet and all the numbers match to a tee. It was a customer order late in the year and he ordered a lot of options on the car and again everything matches. I had it inspected at a 60 year old Chevy store by their top guy who worked on these cars back in the day and he told me that it is correct and that in the factory they would pull a car off the line and that the vin was already in place. I just want to know if anyone else has seen this before.

Ms Grumpy
04-24-2013, 05:13 PM
I have a 1972 SS with the 454, but the vin is and H not a W! I have the original build sheet and all the numbers match to a tee. It was a customer order late in the year and he ordered a lot of options on the car and again everything matches. I had it inspected at a 60 year old Chevy store by their top guy who worked on these cars back in the day and he told me that it is correct and that in the factory they would pull a car off the line and that the vin was already in place. I just want to know if anyone else has seen this before.

aaron, you don't have to post in more than one thread. Many people are in and out of here all day, someone will answer you.