PDA

View Full Version : Chevelle Club in New Orleans

plutopjf
06-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Does anyone know if there is any chevelle clubs in the New Orleans area?

Ms Grumpy
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Here is a link to the ACES clubs by state. I don't see one in Louisiana. But that doesn't mean that you can't contact someone on the list, in a neighboring state, they may be able to help you.

http://www.chevelles.com/aces/aceclubs.htm

flash
06-02-2012, 09:20 PM
I know some guys from Louisiana belong to Heart Of Dixie Chevelle Club in Alabama .Part of them cook Jambalia(sp) at the hotel parking lot during Chevellabration.

Ms Grumpy
06-02-2012, 09:46 PM
I know some guys from Louisiana belong to Heart Of Dixie Chevelle Club in Alabama .Part of them cook Jambalia(sp) at the hotel parking lot during Chevellabration.

Oh they are the guys who should be called Heart of indigestion. I sure remember a huge line for their food last year.

flash
06-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Everyone says it is good eating but I have never tried it .By that time of day or night after working the show we like to visit a sit down restuarant with good A/C to cool off a bit.

Ms Grumpy
06-04-2012, 06:07 AM
Everyone says it is good eating but I have never tried it .By that time of day or night after working the show we like to visit a sit down restuarant with good A/C to cool off a bit.

AMEN to that one. Last year there was no way that we were sitting in ANY parking lot in the heat. I know that everyone says it is good, but I wanted some air.

BigRed71
06-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Sounds like we should start our own club Paul.

Ms Grumpy
06-06-2012, 09:27 AM
Sounds like we should start our own club Paul.

Do it guys. There have to be car shows in your area. Approach every Chevelle owner and see if you can get things started. I would help, but just a little too far. My kids tell me that I talk to everyone and that they don't like walking around car shows with me because I "disappear" talking to people about their cars. So...is there anything wrong with that ?

flash
06-06-2012, 11:26 AM
There are a lot of Chevelles and El Camino's between Mississippi and Louisiana ,more than Ive ever seen anywhere else.

plutopjf
06-14-2012, 10:39 PM
I think it would be a great idea to start one. I go to a lot of cruise nights throught out the New Orleans and North Shore area's. I have no idea how to start one though. I would be more than willing to help out if anyone is willing to do it.
Paul

Ms Grumpy
06-15-2012, 09:56 PM
You might want to contact the ACES organization, call Chuck Hanson one night. Tell him what you want to do, and he may be able to give you some great ideas. He does have a little experience, and besides, he is a nice guy to talk to.