PDA

View Full Version : Berkley Cruisefest 2012 (Friday before DreamCruise)

Ms Grumpy
05-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Just got my registration for the Berkley Cruisefest 2012. This parade starts out at Rosewood Cemetary (12 mile and Woodward) where the cars line up. Then travels west on 12 mile from Woodward to Greenfield.

Cars are given the option to park downtown where they have a bunch of stuff going on, if you do, you will be asked to leave your car parked there til 11pm. Or you can do the parade and then head out to Woodward, or where ever you choose.

The cemetery opens it's gate to let cars start lining up at 5pm, no sooner. Parade starts at 6:30pm.

This year the police have asked for a $10.00 registration fee to help offset the cost of the police and staff that it takes to run this event. The have also asked that candy NOT be thrown from cars.

It may sound creepy to some that we line up in the cemetery, but it is really neat. Everyone is very respectful and we walk the roads which are lined with many, many cars. In years past there have been 300+ cars so get your registration in early. If you have any problems getting the forms, let me know I can fax you a copy.

The Cruisefest is Friday August 17, 2012.

Non-Profit Organization
Information on being part of the parade - Email - cruisefest@berkleymich.net

JpMotorsports
06-09-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm signing up to do it agian. We had a blast last year

Ms Grumpy
06-11-2012, 08:43 AM
Cool. I will be there again too.

flash
06-11-2012, 11:43 AM
I will be there in spirit .

Ms Grumpy
06-11-2012, 09:33 PM
I will just have to "borrow" George. He can be your stand in.