PDA

View Full Version : Hey all !!

GDwrench
09-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Nube from Det here. Nube too this site,not cars.Been repairing and/or restoring cars for about 35 yrs now. Old Chevelle's,Camaro's,Nova's,Bel air's, heck you name it and I've either owned it or worked on it Bowtie smiley. Saw the link too this site over on AK and looks pretty interesting ;) Hope ya' don't mind if I try it on for a while.......

GD

grandsport
09-24-2011, 07:00 PM
Hi GD,welcome!Waving This is a nice friendly place.

Ms Grumpy
09-24-2011, 08:04 PM
Hi GD...welcome to Chevelleforum.

So I guess you were at my house today. I saw your post about my car's motor. Just haven't figured out who you are. :) I hope you had a good day and enjoyed some of the good food. I look forward to seeing some pics of the cars you have owned. And don't let the site name influence you, we like to check out all the cars.

flash
09-24-2011, 09:20 PM
Welcome GD ,come on in and hang out for a bit.

68ChevelleSS
09-24-2011, 11:06 PM
Welcome GD!

shadowgray396
09-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Welome aboard.

Ray

GDwrench
09-25-2011, 06:59 PM
Hey thanks everyone for the welcome...always nice too find a new site with enthused people !! Waving

Ms Grumpy : I was the guy standing out on the sidewalk most of the time wearing the yellow hoody. I have this damn cold that I haven't been able too shake, so I kept away from the crowd for the most part..... and the food :(.I was not going to spread my bug......just not kosher..

Grumpy will know who I am, he asked me politely to move my shitkicker car out of the neighbors driveway. Dave's alot bigger then me so I moved with haste :D. But yes,it still was a good time :)

earthquake68
09-25-2011, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the site! This Chevelle site is a lot more laid back than the "other" site. A lot less politics and clicks over here.

Ms Grumpy
09-26-2011, 06:21 PM
Now I know who you are, I hope you are feeling better today. I would have stood and talked cars with you if I had known you were into cars. I love the AK family but I am not that knowledgeable in the audio department.