PDA

View Full Version : '59 Caddy stolen during the Woodward Dream Cruise

Ms Grumpy
08-21-2011, 08:38 AM
I hope that someone can help this man find his car. The car was stolen many miles away from where the Dream Cruise is actually held.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/classic-caddy-stolen-from-out-of-town-dream-cruiser

flash
08-21-2011, 09:38 AM
Thats a beauty of a car ,I hope it is found and returned to him. I hate thieves.

JpMotorsports
08-21-2011, 10:34 PM
car was found today along with the trailer and truck. There was some damage but its all repairable

flash
08-22-2011, 06:32 AM
Good to hear it was found and not destroyed completely. Several years ago a friend of our had his truck,trailer and streetrod as well as tools and parts stolen from Pigeon Forge and no trace of it was ever found.

Ms Grumpy
08-22-2011, 05:25 PM
I am glad that the car was found. They found the trailer on the e-way with the car in it. Then they found the tow vehicle at another place. I also heard that the Caddy had "footprints" across the hood and deck lid. WHY ? It just amazes me how people do things like that.

I actually talked to one of the body shop guys around here today and he told me that there was 3 classic cars that were stolen during this past weekend.

And all 3 of them....HAD THE KEYS IN THE IGNITION !!!

Do you leave your keys in the ignition ? Not me.