PDA

View Full Version : We made it to the NOCC show.

Ms Grumpy
08-11-2011, 10:14 PM
This was the first long trip that we made in the Chevelle, and we were all confident, but cautious. We left in the early afternoon and drove the first 100+ miles before we stopped off the Ohio Turnpike.

We all had something to eat and I was filling up when grumpy pulled up beside me and said that a couple of the guys from TC (T-man and ?) were getting ready to get back onto the road also.

We were on the road first but what happened next was pretty cool. I was traveling in the center lane and the guys pulled up beside me, one on each side, they revved their engines and took off, now remember we were already doing 65+mph. Grumpy was behind us and said it was pretty cool to see the 3 Chevelles lining the road. We ended up following the guys almost all the way to the show.

We got here about 5pm, and there were quite a few cars here already. The Ohio club was already having a good time.

Tonight the karaoke was comical, as usual. These guys know how to have a really good time.

It is time to catch some sleep, gotta get up and wash the car in the morning before we register. It will be a long day, looking for the top 5 cars to post for everyone to vote on.

REMEMBER TO VOTE TOMORROW NIGHT FOR YOUR TOP 5 CARS !!

AND WATCH FOR THE CHEVELLEFORUM.ORG SIGN POSTED AT THE SHOW, I AM PARKED RIGHT BY IT, STOP BY AND SAY HI !!!

smokenjoep01
08-12-2011, 07:04 AM
Very cool. Sounds fun. Yall be safe.

JpMotorsports
08-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Sounds like a really good time maybe next year we can take our 69 down there.