PDA

View Full Version : I wish that I could find a room at CB 11

Ms Grumpy
05-09-2011, 02:36 PM
I wish that I had been able to know, for sure, before today, that we were able to go to CB 11.

And knowing that we are so late, there is probably not gonna be a room for miles. So now I don't know what is going to happen. I am so frustrated !

So many people have complained about the price of gas to go. I really don't care, I just wanna go !

Derek69SS
05-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Watch the forums for cancellations, there's usually a few...

Rank
05-09-2011, 04:45 PM
At times like this I find peace in the fact that I can sleep in a car but I cant drive a motel room! LOL

Ms Grumpy
05-09-2011, 05:12 PM
I have even considered renting a home on wheels, what do they call them...mobile homes. But then I would still have to take the van with the car on a trailer. I know that David has been watching the forums, and he is as frustrated as I am.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

flash
05-09-2011, 07:54 PM
Ms Grumpy ,dont just watch the forums ,post a room wanted notice and call the hotels in the area in case they have a cancellation from a non forum member .If I hear of anything I'll let you know.

grumpy
05-10-2011, 11:04 AM
Guess who found a room thanks to Flash :)

flash
05-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Actually it was my better half that suggested to call them and she also supplied the phone number .Dont know what Id ever do without her ,she not only cooks good but she is always telling me where to go.

Ms Grumpy
05-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Actually it was my better half that suggested to call them and she also supplied the phone number .Dont know what Id ever do without her ,she not only cooks good but she is always telling me where to go.

you are one lucky man !

Ms Grumpy
05-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Days Inn here we come. Thanks to Joan (Ms flash) and flash, I was able to find 2 rooms at the Days Inn. And we also have a trailer for the car locked in.

I cannot wait to see you guys in person to thank you.

flash
05-10-2011, 08:18 PM
It was our pleasure just to know we will be neighbors at the hotel and get to hang out some.