PDA

View Full Version : Car Show today...Thunder and lightening outside

Ms Grumpy
05-01-2011, 06:44 AM
I had registered for a car show today for my Chevelle and grumpy's Commando. And of course there is thunder and lightening outside, and it it pouring rain. Now the rain is supposed to move out in the next 2 hours, but it still stinks !

I think that we are going to only take the Commando. We will have to stop and run it through a car wash, but it still looks cool when it is dirty. I really wouldn't mind taking the Chevelle, but with all the crap that is thrown up when the roads are wet and dirty...

I hate it when you pay to register vehicles and the weather doesn't cooperate !! And I feel bad for the show promoters. They do this to raise money for a worthy cause, and with the weather, it may bring out less people.

Hank70SS
05-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Is that the show at the GM Tech Center? It hasn't rained here for hours but it's still cloudy and wet outside, supposed to go up to 70 today.

Ms Grumpy
05-01-2011, 04:02 PM
We are home. It was cold, and got colder, and colder. Then it started to sprinkle about 2:30pm (show went til 4pm). I still have to download pics from the camera and I will post some later. Wish I had enough in me to go to Bakers tonight. Maybe next Sunday.

grandsport
05-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Friday at Carlisle it was 45,cloudy and windy.Is it ever going to get nice?

flash
05-01-2011, 07:40 PM
It was beautiful here all weekend and the temps were perfect.

Ms Grumpy
05-01-2011, 08:00 PM
It was beautiful here all weekend and the temps were perfect.

Send some of that north. This week is supposed to rain again...all week.

68 nova 10.5
05-01-2011, 10:29 PM
sorry didnt get to see you guys! Congrats btw!