PDA

View Full Version : I was given

chantel
03-16-2011, 05:28 PM
I was given something for my 1971 Chevelle from my father today.My father bought a truck yesterday with the truck box full of boxes.Most of the boxes got thrown away which were empty and he found one good box,box with a console with the original horseshoe shifter for a 1971 Chevelle.Well he knew that he had no use for it and gave it to me.Nothing is wrong with mine and I am keeping it on hand if I ever need it.I won't sell it and I know they are not cheap.In great shape with no damage to it,the truck has a topper.

flash
03-16-2011, 07:31 PM
You are very lucky to have a good dad ,now when do we get to see pics of all your auto babies ?

chantel
03-16-2011, 08:08 PM
The employee of my father's was going to throw it away and he snatched away this employee putting in his truck locking it.My father looked him and said this part is not cheap and was going to give it to me.I know it does fit El Caminos too since the Chevelle and El Camino share parts.My father thinks about me and and he got some thing out of this truck too,brand new Snap On tools sitting on the passenger side seat which went in his toolbox.

SS Shaun
03-17-2011, 08:40 AM
very nice i wish my dad would give me a brand new 454 ;)

smokenjoep01
03-17-2011, 08:53 AM
SELL IT to someone that needs it. ME!

chantel
03-17-2011, 10:10 PM
Sorry,not for sale.I want it on hand if mine goes bad.