PDA

View Full Version : Weather

FlintTony
12-28-2009, 10:30 AM
Snowing here. Supposed to stop by noon, then I will be plowing. I don't like Winter.

piette
12-28-2009, 11:01 AM
Thats probably what went through here yesterday. We only got an inch or so, but thats an inch on top of too much snow already!! I am ready for spring now....

Jeff

grumpy
12-28-2009, 01:37 PM
Got maybe 2 inches here. Driving out to Rochester Hills a little while ago sucked. People doing 30 on Woodward were morons. Not like its a blizzard out there. :rolleyes:

Hank70SS
12-29-2009, 03:48 PM
Snowing here. Supposed to stop by noon, then I will be plowing. I don't like Winter.

I hear that happens to old people, they like winter less and less each year. :)

dbradley
12-29-2009, 05:19 PM
Started here about 30 min ago.

FlintTony
12-29-2009, 05:47 PM

Sorry, I didn't hear you. Can you speak up a little?

FlintTony
12-29-2009, 05:49 PM
Started here about 30 min ago.

We got just a couple of inches. Just enough to make it miserable if I didn't plow. Last year at this time we had 48", according to the weather goon tonight.

Hank70SS
12-29-2009, 06:11 PM
Sorry, I didn't hear you. Can you speak up a little?

Ha! It sucks more and more every year for me too Tony. Worse part is I have to park the Chevelle then I can't do much work on it because the garage floor is too cold. Nothing worse than trying to work on a car on cold concrete.

EDIT: BTW Tony, hearing is the 3rd thing to go right after #2, eye site.

Animal69
12-30-2009, 08:39 AM

Hey I resemble that remark! I just drop the K2500HD in 4 wheel drive, drop the blade, and plow the morons into the ditch.:D

rak1
12-30-2009, 03:41 PM
like always it's snowing here.....:(

dbradley
12-31-2009, 09:44 AM
Saw this on another site I frequent...................

http://www.impalas.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3073

grandsport
12-31-2009, 09:49 AM
We got 6 inches of wet heart attack snow over night.:mad: Wasn't prepared for it. My day started out with my daughter getting my Pacifica stuck and it only got better from there.

Seeb
12-31-2009, 09:54 AM
It was all gone here , now it's back...about an inch or so in the last hour, radar has it ending soon, but just as the rain & following wind the other night started to clean the roads, it's back just like ....that!!:(
You know whats even worse..... the stupid weathermen that as close as yesterday were saying rain & snow showers with little to no accumulation :rolleyes: ....why bother guessing.:mad:

stalkingbear
01-01-2010, 12:09 PM
I was just getting online to tell everyone about the beautiful blue sky & sunshine - bam! no blue - no sun! Gone! Just like that!

They say that if you don't like the weather in Oregon, just wait 5 minutes - it will change!

You all will get our last storm that just blasted thru here yesterday.

.... I'm sorry....

Be sure to have extra food & water.

66BuickSpecial
01-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Overcast and a bit windy here north of Seattle.

It will rain later.

Hank70SS
01-01-2010, 02:39 PM
I was just getting online to tell everyone about the beautiful blue sky & sunshine - bam! no blue - no sun! Gone! Just like that!

They say that if you don't like the weather in Oregon, just wait 5 minutes - it will change!

You all will get our last storm that just blasted thru here yesterday.

.... I'm sorry....

Be sure to have extra food & water.

I'm heading to the store right now. That's funny, they predict a snow storm and people run to the store. The snow hits and the roads are cleared before it stops, what you can't go without milk and bread for 2 hours? You only keep enough food in the house to last 30 minutes?

Oh, and that 5 minutes and it will change, that's MI, you guys stole it. We get temperature changes of 30 degrees, high from one day to the next.

stalkingbear
01-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Hahaha! Yeah - you get dumped on by the Canadian stuff for sure.... we are close to the Pacific so we get the sudden changes from there. Overall, the Rogue Valley is a great weather place to be..... maybe 4" of snow a year on the valley floor.... 4 seasons with 104* for a high in summer and in 20 years the lowest I have seen was about 6*.

I know what you mean about everyone running to the store.... just think what would happen in a REAL emergency....

WillW23
01-01-2010, 03:09 PM
We got hit with over a foot of snow about 2 weeks ago. I went to the store the day of the snow, and not only was the milk and bread gone, but no toilet paper in the whole store! Go figure, guess if you eat that much bread and milk, you probably need the striking paper.

Willie

Andy69
01-01-2010, 03:10 PM
I'm going for a bike ride tomorrow

stalkingbear
01-01-2010, 03:13 PM
:cool:

Motorcycle or pedal?

Jerry Briggs
01-01-2010, 10:30 PM
No snow here, that's what I like about it here, can drive the chevelles all winter. Had to stop floating out the sheetrock on my new shop for the chevelle's as it is going to freeze for the next few days. Been working on the shop for 6 months maybe in a couple more will finish it. Wife is getting impatient parking her car in the driveway while the chevelles are in the garage.