PDA

View Full Version : My phone rang at 8:15 tonight

Ms Grumpy
09-14-2010, 08:17 PM
My business phone rang about 8:15pm tonight, and David and I looked at each other thinking who's gonna answer the phone.

I answered the phone and was pleasantly surprised. It was Chuck, the president, from the Chevelle Club of Michigan. He was calling me to thank me for sending him a link to the pictures from the Wayne, Michigan car show that the club sponsored.

We talked for quite a while about what the club does, how it was started, the upcoming events planned before the end of the year. It was a conversation that gave me a lot of insight on the club and how they run it.

I am still surprised that Chuck took the time to call me. I think that David and I made the right decision in choosing to join the Chevelle Club of Michigan. That phone call proves it.

grandsport
09-14-2010, 08:41 PM
That's pretty cool! Who will be next,O'bama? Hope you got caller id!:p

Highway Star
09-15-2010, 08:00 AM
Cool deal!!

flash
09-15-2010, 08:49 AM
Another Chevelle club I need to check out . I thought I was already a member of most of them.

grandsport
09-15-2010, 08:51 AM
I don't like when my phong rings.

Ms Grumpy
09-15-2010, 01:12 PM
Here is a link to their site.

http://www.chevelleclubofmichigan.com

I got the membership application right on line.

Chuck was telling me that they hold a picnic in the fall, he had a few acres and the members bring their cars and they all sit around the bonfire and BS. They also hold a Christmas party and have a good time. This group is family friendly, and with having kids, that is what I was looking for.