PDA

View Full Version : Would you guys rather have a gallery like this ?

grumpy
12-31-2009, 12:02 PM
This is the type of gallery i generally used in the past.
http://www.audiokarma.org/gallery/index.php

piette
12-31-2009, 12:09 PM
Basically breaking it down into specific catagories, is that what youre asking?

I can see some benefits to that, Especially if it were to get into specific detail pictures of certian items on cars. Say someone were taking pictures of how the carpet lays over the seat bolts of a 69 (thats a hint to anyone that wants to take that picture for me ;)), it would be nice to catagorize that in a 69 specific catagory, whereas general pictures of our rides could remain uncatagorized. I personally prefer having all the general car pics right in one open gallery like it is now. That way I just go through and look at them all instead of saying "ugh I dont want to look at a 67 today" (i really like 67's so that wasnt specific)

That probably made no sense

jeff

grumpy
12-31-2009, 12:19 PM
Oh it made perfect sense. Its what I was thinking when we formatted this board.

The question was just not posed very well by me. What I more or less meant was would you guys like to use the software that is used in that link. It can be laid out anyway we want. Thanks

Dave

Hank70SS
12-31-2009, 01:46 PM
Basically breaking it down into specific catagories, is that what youre asking?

I can see some benefits to that, Especially if it were to get into specific detail pictures of certian items on cars. Say someone were taking pictures of how the carpet lays over the seat bolts of a 69 (thats a hint to anyone that wants to take that picture for me ;)), it would be nice to catagorize that in a 69 specific catagory, whereas general pictures of our rides could remain uncatagorized. I personally prefer having all the general car pics right in one open gallery like it is now. That way I just go through and look at them all instead of saying "ugh I dont want to look at a 67 today" (i really like 67's so that wasnt specific)

That probably made no sense

jeff

Say what? Kidding, I know what you mean. I like this open gallery for general car pics, people just showing their rides.

grumpy
12-31-2009, 02:11 PM
Say what? Kidding, I know what you mean. I like this open gallery for general car pics, people just showing their rides.

And I love seeing all the different flavors of cars. It gives me ideas for our own :)

Tom Mobley
12-31-2009, 05:50 PM
Grumpy, dude, holy cow. you an AK refugee too? Is that amp an OTL? That's about the most tubes I've ever seen on one amp.

I saw wardsweb over there too. I know him from the Klipsch forum. Yep, I'm a PWKtard. Klipschorns w center Belle, LaScalas, Cornwalls, my original Heresys from 1978.

grumpy
12-31-2009, 06:21 PM
Hi Tom,

I'm not just a refugee, I'm the hair club pres :)

Wardsweb is our webmaster, not to mention a very good friend.

Which amp are you talking about ? Oh I bet its the pic of my buddy's Atmosphere's
those are some cool ass tube amps for sure.

Cool to bump in to you over here. Hope ya hang out with us.

Dave

johnnys1977
01-01-2010, 04:04 PM

Then if they want to show the work they are doing to their ride or other pictures they could link to their photobucket gallery or where ever they have their pictures hosted!