PDA

View Full Version : Northern Ohio show

grumpy
08-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Hey, we made it ! Got to meet Derek, Bill and a few others. The hotels great and can't wait for tomorrow. Hope to post a few pics tonight.

http://www.chevelleforum.net/picture.php?albumid=46&pictureid=285

A few more pics can be found in my gallery here http://www.chevelleforum.net/album.php?albumid=46
Dave

grandsport
08-05-2010, 08:06 PM
Left work at 3 today,got my front and back grass cut,cleaned and back washed the pool and washed Maureens Jeep and put gas in it.All my chores are done and I'm ready for a great weekend!

Ms Grumpy
08-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Got a cooler filled with coke, water and Beer ! We are ready for the weekend with friends. Everything should be really cold tomorrow, had filled the cooler before we left and just filled it up to the tippy top with ice. Can't wait to share.

grandsport
08-05-2010, 08:34 PM
Do I have to bring my own chair?:(

grumpy
08-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Nope we got a few extra chairs for anyone who wants to set a spell.

grandsport
08-05-2010, 08:44 PM
I just hope you guys know,I ain't going to leave your side.:p

Ms Grumpy
08-05-2010, 08:48 PM
I just hope you guys know,I ain't going to leave your side.:p

Had planned on that. But, I will tell you that there are already some beautiful Chevelles here, so we will have to be spending some time looking at all of them. The parking lot is labeled with everyone's name and year car. If everything stays the way it is, then we have a pretty sweet spot. Right at the end of the row near registration.

Ms Grumpy
08-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Grumpy posted a link on the first post on this thread. Check out the cars, so far.

Ms Grumpy
08-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Just came back in after having a smoke, and I wish that I had taken the camera.

There are about 20 people who have their chairs set up in a big circle, and someone has brought a Karaoke machine. Mix a few beers, a Karaoke machine and some more beer and what do you get?

I don't know what to call it, but it was hillarious, especially when they started singing "Jerimia was a Bullfrog", and no one could remember the words. It was hillarious !

Ms Grumpy
08-06-2010, 06:44 AM
Nice and cool this morning. Looks like it's gonna be a beautiful day.

Ms Grumpy
08-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Rain .. Rain... GO AWAY !!!

grumpy
08-06-2010, 02:27 PM
Suns out and lots more pics to take.

BillsCamino
08-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Everytime I've walked past your car...nobody's around it :confused:

grumpy
08-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Sorry there was so much to see we were all over the place. We will be sitting by it tonight.

Dave

Ms Grumpy
08-06-2010, 11:10 PM
We had a great time this afternoon. At 5pm the Chevelles were lined up and headed out to a local park for a Cruise. Initially the organizers thought that there might be 15-20 cars. Well I think that it was more like 50+ Chevelles. The police let us out onto the main road (at 5pm rush hour, I'm sure the locals loved us), and they also blocked traffic so that we could all make a left turn into the park. It was a beautiful drive. And I was driving my car! yeah !!

Then we came back to pizza, subs and lots of sweets and goodies provided by the Northern Chevelle Club. It was really nice. It was really nice to sit with grandsport, Flash and his wife, my brother and many more people walked up and joined in the conversations. It was then time for the "Drive-In Movie". We watched some Looney Tunes cartoons before the movie which was, what else, American Graffiti.

It's now time to go to bed, and start it all over again tomorrow. We will post some more pics as soon as we have some time.

Hank70SS
08-07-2010, 06:55 AM
Well you're all making me jealous. Sounds like a great weekend. Maybe next year, there are just so many shows going on all summer. It's hard to pick the ones to go to and you, I, can't go to all of them. The weather is supposed to be nice here, hope it's the same there for you.

Ms Grumpy
08-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Beautiful day, wonderful people and some lifetime friends are what I will remember the most. Just came in to get cleaned up before the banquet at 6 pm. I will tell you that if Flash's Chevelle does not win an award, then these people have no idea what a true "Top 10" is. To think that 2 people could be any nicer, have a more beautiful car, is just unimaginable.

We are having a great time and will post pics as soon as we can.

flash
08-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Nancy, your Chevelle is a more likely top 10 car than ours, its beautiful .And yes we will remember the new friends from here as well. It was wonderful to meet you, Dave,Grandsport and your brother (sorry can't remember the name). Maybe we can do it again next year. It has been a lot of fun.

grandsport
08-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Same here my friend.:)

Ms Grumpy
08-07-2010, 08:26 PM
I didn't win an award, but Flash did, and he deserved it. I was lucky and won some door prizes. Just sitting in the bar now showing John and Joan how to post their pics. What an amazing couple.

flash
08-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Heres the penquin

http://chevelleforum.org/picture.php?albumid=47&pictureid=296

Highway Star
08-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Sounds like you guys had a great time this weekend.

Waving

Ms Grumpy
08-08-2010, 06:46 PM
We will be posting pics really soon.

WILL02
08-08-2010, 09:58 PM
Had a great time meeting you guys and all! Nice putting some faces to names, even if Gary did call me Bill all weekend! :D

Ms Grumpy
08-09-2010, 10:28 AM
Had a great time meeting you guys and all! Nice putting some faces to names, even if Gary did call me Bill all weekend! :D

You have to remember who you are talking about.