PDA

View Full Version : Complete Wiring Harness

DOK
07-16-2010, 11:34 AM
Hi guy`s and gals. Just got my wiring harness from American Auto Wire via a gentelman on the Bay. I have done Many, many restorations and complete and partial projects over the years. This is without a Doubt one of the Nicest and most Complete Harness`s I have ever seen. Very well built and Designed with all the connectors and Plenty of spare cirtcuits for add-ons like power seats,windows,cruise, etc,etc. This is their Classic Update kit and it is SWEET!! I have done numerous Painless and a few Ron Francis kits for other projects and this kit is nicer in many respects. JMHO.

RBeckman
07-16-2010, 12:08 PM
Thank you, this is a project I'm going to tackle next year and is good information.

Thank you.

Hank70SS
07-16-2010, 02:42 PM
I've heard good things about AAW before. Nice to hear it from somebody that has used other harnesses as well as the AAW harness.

DOK
07-16-2010, 06:24 PM
BTW guy`s if you need the bay address for the gentelman I purchased it from I kept it! He was Much cheaper than anyone else and he is an Authorized dealer! This means that if you have problems or questions you can call the parent company for Tech support!!

dbradley
07-18-2010, 03:21 PM
Installed a ididit column in my '62 and used an AAW harness to plug the column (they mimic the late model wiring scheme) into the existing wiring of the car. Perfect! No cutting/splicing/cussing.

Hank70SS
07-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Installed a ididit column in my '62 and used an AAW harness to plug the column (they mimic the late model wiring scheme) into the existing wiring of the car. Perfect! No cutting/splicing/cussing.

No cussing? That takes all the fun out of it.

smokenjoep01
08-16-2010, 05:45 AM
Hi guy`s and gals. Just got my wiring harness from American Auto Wire via a gentelman on the Bay. I have done Many, many restorations and complete and partial projects over the years. This is without a Doubt one of the Nicest and most Complete Harness`s I have ever seen. Very well built and Designed with all the connectors and Plenty of spare cirtcuits for add-ons like power seats,windows,cruise, etc,etc. This is their Classic Update kit and it is SWEET!! I have done numerous Painless and a few Ron Francis kits for other projects and this kit is nicer in many respects. JMHO.
I am interested in purchasing one of these harness's. Who do you remember the ebay user or site?

Rattler
08-16-2010, 07:36 AM
Try this link. http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-Auto-Wiring